-
July 13th, 2005, 05:56 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I have read that their is going to be 2 new AGT dolls in September. Has anyone seen them? I know one was going to be hispanic and the other bi-racial. I would love the biracial to have light skin, amber colored eyes and textured hair.
Doesn't their seem to be somewhat of a pattern developing with the new AGT's? I think although they are not identical, I think #23 resembles Lindsey, #24 resembles Kailey, I wonder if the new hispanic will resemble Marisol!?!? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
Anyhow, do you think any will be slated for retirement like we saw when the last new AGT's were introduced? If so, which ones do you think they would be?
[img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks